Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Things n' stuff

Here are some random pictures that tell what we've been up to since the last post.

Natalie enjoying her time at the park.

My brother Devin went to his senior prom this weekend. Gotta love the hat, cane, and gloves!

Natalie fell asleep in the wagon on the way home from Grandma Simonson's house. It was so cute the way she was leaning way over with droopy eyes. I helped her lay down and put the blanket over her head to avoid a sunburn. She loves this baby, but not with its clothes on.
She tried on her daddy's shoes.
Her first popsicle experience. That look says it all. She liked it!
Her Grandma S gave her this adorable skirt a while back, and I've been on the lookout for a black shirt to go with it. I never found one, so I decided to make one. It turned out rather well!
Here we are chilling in Grandma Barnes' room. I just love this picture! She actually held still for longer than 3 seconds. :-)

Love you all! Till next time.

8 comments:

Mike said...

DId you make that shirt? You never told me how it turned out, so I guess it turned out real well! You have such a cute girl. I love how she is sleeping with that naked water baby.

The Ayers Family said...

I remember a conversation about what to wear with that skirt- she looks adorable! I want one just like it for ME!

Brandis said...

She looks so cute in that outfit!!I'm totally impressed with the shirt! I got brave & bought some $1 fabric at Walmart last night so I can attempt to make myself a skirt. We'll see how that goes. I've only made 2 items of clothing before & it was a shirt & pants for Ashtyn when she was 18 mos old so we'll see what happens... :) Anyways, good for you!!

Brooke said...

Absolutly adorable!!!! Way to go with the sewing!! I haven't sewn anything for alaura...maybe I'll have to try something...

Steph (and Bryant) said...

So adorable. AND YOU LOOK AWESOME. Are you still doing your "no sweets?" You are great.

Fife Family said...

I love that mother/daughter picture, so sweet! And good job on making the shirt for Natalie. That's when sewing skills come in handy. When you can't find what you want, you just make it! I wish I had that talent... or the desire. :)

Sam and Rachel said...

You and Natalie look adorable in that last pic. Good job on that shirt you made her! I LOVE her big brown eyes-- so pretty. So, that's exciting you guys are coming up to Provo. Fun stuff!

Jody Weiss said...

Her little outfit is so so cute! I'd wear it if it were in my size! Nice job on the shirt!