Thursday, July 9, 2009

4th of July

Happy Independence Day!







Natalie was talking about the fireworks all day, then when they started up she got scared and cried so she sat in the car with daddy. Hannah did fine, just sat and watched while sitting very still. Seven minutes later when the show ended, Natalie decided she liked fireworks and wanted to see more. Sadly, none were to be had. And to think I pulled Hannah out of bed for that! Oh well, at least there's Pioneer Day fireworks in Snowflake next weekend. Hope everyone's 4th was just wonderful!

5 comments:

Matt and Maggie said...

I wonder if dressing up a boy for a holiday is anywhere close to as fun as dressing up a girl. Probably not, but I had fun anyway.
Zeke and Reid had the same reactions. Zeke freaked out the whole time and Reid couldn't have cared less. He even dozed.
Glad you had fun too. I love this country!!

Stock Family said...

Yay!! I hope we run into each other!

Mike and Meg said...

So fun. Cute outfits. Your girls are so cute.

Melanie@Crafty Cupboard said...

Did Hannah switch outfits somewhere in there?? Cute gals.

Steph (and Bryant) said...

I am finally catching up on your blog! Your girls are so cute. You look great. I need to jump on your weightloss/excercise bandwagon!! We should have a play day with our kids!!!