Sunday, January 31, 2010

Birthdays

My birthday was Jan 12th:

We met my mom at Joe's Grill where we had breakfast (mine was free) and I had the best pancakes I have ever had. Seriously. Try them. I rode the kids over since our car was in the shop.

Twas a bit chilly but of course Natalie refused to wear a jacket.

Had a little party with the fam. Mike's birthday is a few days before mine so we always celebrate together. I'm singing, in case you were wondering.

Hannah was occupied for a long time with some cellophane.

Played wii for the second time in my life. Can you tell that we're moving our arms really fast?

Natalie's birthday was December 28th. Pics are out of order but here she is unwrapping presents.

Natalie with Brooklyn and Ava Kishpaugh. We were so excited the Kishpaughs were in town and could come party with us!

The cake for grown-ups. Ricotta nut torte. Twas really good.
Kids got cupcakes. Natalie bashfully stared at her candle with her chin resting on the table the whole time. This year she actually blew the candles!
Playing musical chairs. Natalie won!
Pin the tail on the donkey. Hilarious.
We ate at Joe's again for Natalie's birthday. She had corndog bites.
She woke up to find the house all decorated for her birthday. Mark cousin makes these banners and sells them on etsy (see her shop here). She helped a few of the girl cousins make their own a few weeks ago and I just love mine!!!

Girls were thrilled to find balloons and streamers.
She got a play kitchen and accessories from other family members. She loves it!

Hannah's birthday was November 30th. She had a great time squishing her cupcake!
Nice and messy.
A girl can always use two big helpers to open presents for her.

Happy birthday to my sweet little girlies!!

3 comments:

Matt and Maggie said...

That cake looked WAY TOO rich! Goodness. By "chilly" you mean it was what, in the 70's? LOL What I wouldn't give for a day of that weather.
Fantastic pictures, Alisa.

Emily said...

I really, really think the picture of you on your bike with the trailer is so cute! Happy late birthday. Remember how we are gonna go for ice cream?

Marisa and Rob said...

How fun!!!! I didn't katie had 2 girls!! How are they doing? I have not talked to her in a long time. Looks like you guys had 2 great parties!!!! :0)