Saturday, February 20, 2010

Playing in the rain

Today it rained. The girls went outside to play in it and had a blast! Hannah mostly. She loves water and was fascinated that it was coming out of the sky. She and Natalie were wet and cold but I guess it was worth it to have a rainy day adventure. Hannah wanted to keep playing out there long after Natalie was done. They were so cute!

Don't ask me what they are looking at.







Hannah kept trying to catch the big drops from the roof. Mark and I were laughing so hard.


Yes, she had to taste it too.

She ran up and down this little walk over and over.
I hope this rain cools things off for a little longer. I am NOT looking forward to hot weather.

2 comments:

Emily said...

So fun!! My favorite is Hannah trying to catch the raindrops. Adorable. Btw, I love the Sister Hinkley quote on your sidebar!!

Melanie@Crafty Cupboard said...

hee hee hee! Oh, to have a house. If we ran outside to play in the rain, we'd probably hit dog poop someone didn't pick up.