Thought it would be a good time for this in light of all the worry going on about Mark and the discomforts of late pregnancy.
Stuff that makes me happy:
- fresh squeezed OJ. There is NOTHING like it people!
- essential oils. Call me weird but I'm really getting hooked. Can't wait to use them for labor and post partum healing.
- My kids' laughter. I want to try and record it and use it for a ring tone.
- Discovering that Han likes to sleep with her door slightly open. No more bedtime crying!
- A clean kitchen. I have been doing really well with my new year's resolution of keeping it clean.
- Homemade bread. I have had it continuously for the past few weeks and boy it is my #1 craving right now!
- only 4 weeks of pregnancy left. Can't wait to meet this kid!