Thursday, March 19, 2009

Recent stuff

My twinners. The first time they have dressed alike. You can't see it, but Natalie's shirt says "I'm the big sister" and Hannah's says "I'm the little sister."
What I found when I investigated the sudden quietness.


My green dinner for St. Paddy's day. The recipe on the left is from Giada on the Food Network. Delicious, healthy, and fast. I recommend it. I happened to use green noodles for the occasion.
My little virtuoso.
I dyed some pasta noodles to play with. She liked putting these large green ones on her fingers and gluing the others to paper. Sorting would also be a good activity with these, but she has little interest in sorting. Just put the dry noodles in a baggie with some food coloring (I used the regular grocery store stuff) and rubbing alcohol and mix it around every so often. It took about a day for these to be dyed to this intensity. Fun and cheap craft!
Natalie and Brooklyn love to play in the sink. It gets them soaking wet though which is why they are only in their diapers.
There. I think I'm caught up. See more posts below!

1 comments:

Brooke said...

It looks like you guys have been busy scince the last time I was able to catch up with your blog. I want to see the little shoes on Hannah!!! YOu're such a good mom doing all of these crafts and such!!! How go you find the time?