Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Hannah's adventure

Yesterday I woke up to the sound of Hannah screaming. She had been sleeping in my bed and rolled off the edge. I felt so bad! I have since purchased a bed railing for the edge since it will still be a while before she successfully sleeps through the night in her own bed (she starts out there though). Anyway, I called the pediatrician nurse on call and she recommended taking her to the ER since she's so young and it was a head injury. So I went and she's fine. They made us wait an hour or so to make sure she acted normally (at first she was really pale and sweaty and was crying A LOT). She was back to her normal self right away and we were able to go home. She acted like herself all day and seemed to have no side effects. She has a bruise on her forehead that came from bonking the night stand. I tried to capture it in these photos. It's above her right eye. We're so grateful she's ok!



Here you can see her two little teeth that came through recently.




Watch out! Big sister attack!
I'm excited to edit this fresh batch of Hannah pics. I need to take more really. Poor little gal.
TTFN!

1 comments:

Melanie@Crafty Cupboard said...

Wow, it has been so long since I checked your blog, I can't believe how big Hannah really is. Even though I see her in person every week. Still, she looks so grown up!She is adorable.