Today is Hannah's birthday. Here is a quick look back at her little life so far.
Just born. Don't you love my labored-all-night-followed-by-a-med-free-delivery look?
one day old
4 days old
Some things about Hannah:
- She crawls like a champ, but is still hesitant to take any steps.
- She loves to push the train around the house, especially with Natalie riding
- She loves to swing at the park
- She has 8 teeth and is currently growing molars
- She still fits in her baby car seat, but will probably move up soon (we'll see how much she weighs at the dr on Friday)
- She has never been in a public place without receiving some sort of comment on her red hair or blue eyes
- She loves to nurse and still nurses 4-5 times a day and 1-2 times a night (on a good one)
- Says "mama" and that's it.
- Her mommy is her favorite person (see previous)
- Hannah skipped over purees and went straight to finger food. I don't think she's ever eaten anything I've tried to spoon feed her
- Her name is a palindrome
- She is cuddly and cute and we love her oh so much.
Happy birthday Hannah-banana!