Monday, December 14, 2009

A carrot top who can barely walk

Hannah has decided she will now become a toddler and walk. Overnight she has gone from standing only (once in a while a step or two) to walking all the way across the room. She looks sooooooo big! I have been awaiting this day because one of my favorite country songs has these lyrics:
I'll never beat the view
From my front porch looking in
There's a carrot top who can barely walk
With a sippy cup of milk
A little blue eyed blonde with shoes on wrong
'Cause she likes to dress herself
And the most beautiful girl holding both of them
And the view I love the most
Is my front porch looking in

Except for the blonde having blue eyes, it pretty much describes my little family. And yes, "the most beautiful girl is me!" LOL

Pictures to come soon.

0 comments: