Monday, December 28, 2009

Natalie is 3

Our sweet smart wonderful funny amazing Natalie is 3 today. Here is a recap of her little life so far:






For the sake of journal keeping, here are some things about Natalie:
  • She loves to help me bake and is really good at cracking eggs and can use the mixer
  • She clears her bowl/plate/silverware off and puts them in the sink after every meal/snack.
  • After not really caring about tv for the first 2 years of her life, she now enjoys Dora, Little Einsteins, WorldWorld, Caillou, Diego, Tigger n Pooh, and Disney movies (and fast forwards the scary parts all by herself).
  • She loves dress up, trying on my shoes, and anything Princess
  • She is quite timid and shy, but lately she seems to be coming out of her shell slightly. She now will wave at people and even say "hi" or "thank you" occasionally when prompted.
  • We love her so much and I can't even remember my life without Natalie in it. Happy Birthday sweetie!





1 comments:

Jody Weiss said...

I remember how dark her hair was! And so much of it too! Maybe my Madds will turn out blonde after all!