Saturday, July 17, 2010

Happy list

Thanks to Emily, I will try to regularly post a list of things that make me happy.

  • library reserve system. I can read any book I want, as long as I'm ok to wait for it
  • The way Hannah says, "Noooo" with her lips pursed so cutely (is that a word?)
  • Cuddling with the girls before they go to bed, one at a time
  • air conditioning
  • the fact that Mark just finished his memo for his externship
  • being able to get ready for the day without interruptions (when Mark has the kids downstairs). I am SO FAST all alone.
  • Alpine Valley honey whole wheat bread. It's my new breakfast.
  • looking forward to the fall/holidays/cooler weather
  • My brother Devin's letters

1 comments:

Emily said...

I love that you are starting this list. :)

And, I too am getting so so so excited for Christmas.