Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The disappointing craft boutique

Melanie and I sadly did not sell a single purse or nursing cover. There were a lot less people there than they made it sound like there was going to be. Karlie sold a darling little pair of rhinestone baby shoes, though! It was a really fun day despite the lack of revenue. I sat by Karlie (Mark's cuz) and her friend Nicole, and my cuz Kayci and her friends were right across the way. So I was in good company, plus I got a break from being a mom for a day! Not that I don't love it, but it is nice to have a break here and there. :-)

Our side of the booth (Mel's purses and my covers)


Nicole, Karlie, and I. We had a lot of fun!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Now I feel even sadder that I missed your show. But, I will have to admit that I probably wouldn't have purchased anything... we're "saving". Hey, there is always Ebay or Craigslist!

Brandis said...

Sorry to hear it didn't go well. Glad you had a fun day anyway though. :) I had a class at ASUE with Karlie the semester that Ashtyn was born. Small world. :)

Brooke said...

Sorry you weren't able to sell them. They're really cute!!! Glad you had fun though!!!

Brooke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.