Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter!

I think after this post I will be finally caught up. There are more new posts below this one, so just keep on scrollin'.


Before she discovered the bunny ears. Isn't she a cute little bunny?
A lizard got into the house and daddy caught it. Here she is touching it, the brave little soul.
Easter egg hunt. This was her second one, so she understood that she needed to collect the eggs.
However, she didn't want to put them in her basket, so she tried to hold them all at once.
Sharing a gummy worm with mommy.

This is the neighborhood easter egg hunt (her first) in the park. She's not really sure what's going on.
Putting her one egg in the basket. She didn't really get the whole "hurry before they're all gone" attitude.
Enjoying a jelly bean.
Here we are at the Easter pageant at the Mesa Temple. This was before it started, hence we are sitting all together. Once the loud trumpet music started at the beginning, Natalie started crying and we spent most of the pageant wandering around the grounds. It was still fun to go as a family, though. Maybe next year she'll be able to appreciated it more.



And of course, here is her new easter dress. How beautiful!

TTFN!!

4 comments:

Marisa and Rob said...

Hey it looks like you guys had a great Easter!! Natalie is so cute!!! I love the Easter Egg hunt!!! Too Cute.

Stock Family said...

She looks beautiful! And she is a very cute bunny. I was bummed that Daisy wouldn't leave her ears on...maybe next year. I loved your covers bye the way. I really am going to get more when I have my next one.

Jody Weiss said...

Ah! She is so cute! I just love the bunny ears!!!

Brooke said...

Looks like you guys had a great easter!!! She's soooooooo stinkin cute!!!!