Tuesday, March 18, 2008


My Craft Cottage 1st Annual: Celebrate Spring Time Boutique
In the Mesa area...get your Easter Shopping done!!!!
Crafters around the valley are attending this event. Games & Prizes, Magic Show, Food, & more!!!
Date: Saturday, March 22nd, 2008
Location: 922 N. Gilbert Rd. Mesa, AZ 85203
Boutique will be open 10 Hours: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
I will be selling my lovely nursing covers and my sister Melanie is selling her ADORABLE purses. Mark's cousin Karlie will also be selling cute crafts, and my cousin Kayci will also be there with her array of cute things.
Be sure to come and check it out!!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

fun, you make nursing covers? I've been thinking about doing that for atleast family and friends, but it would sure be nice to make a little extra $ I hope it goes well. You'll have to send me a picture of one.

Amberly said...

ya! i wanna see pictures of all this cute stuff!

Marisa and Rob said...

Hey that sounds fun!!! I will have to try and come with my mom. :) How much do you sell them for.

Alisa said...

Hi Marisa--I sell them for $25. :-)