Sunday, August 17, 2008

Introducing Mrs. Katie Lorsch!

Well, they did it. They got married! The long awaited and much anticipated day finally arrived and they are blissfully wed for all eternity. Everything went great and it was a wonderful few days of festivities. Here are some pictures from the blessed event.
Here they are, freshly sealed. It was really hot. We were all squinty and dripping with sweat. Doesn't Katie look beautiful? For more pics of the happy couple, check out my uncle's blog (their photographer) to the right under "Bruce Barnes."
Isn't my sister so gorgeous? I think she makes such a cute little wife. And Ryan looks good too. They are both glowing.
This is one of the only pics I got of my darling daughter. I put her hair in curlers so it was bouncy and curly for...half an hour or so. She has flower clips in her hair that I made really quick just before the reception. I've never made clips/bows before, but it was really fun and I think I will start a little collection for her.
I was chasing Natalie so much I did not really have time to take many pics. Sorry! I'm sure Katie will post much better ones on her blog eventually. Here is the garter tradition. Fun times.

We are so happy for Katie and Ryan and wish them all the happiness in the world! We love you guys!

1 comments:

Natalie Francis said...

What a great wedding. The reception was beautiful and Katie looked great.