Sunday, August 24, 2008

Natalie's recent hair dos

I've recently found some hair blogs through blog-hopping. You can check 'em out on my list--they're at the bottom. One is for girls with longer hair, but I found one for little toddler girls. I've been trying out some ideas lately, and for the most part they look pretty cute. It's hard to get them perfect because she's so wiggly, but if she's really hungry and I give her food she likes, I can get her to sit still in her booster seat at the table long enough to put these together. I'm having so much fun. I love having a little girl!!
Here's the cheater french braid. This one is my favorite because it stays in the best. She's wearing my dad's biking jersey in case you were wondering. The sticks in the background were leftover from the wedding.
I made some flower bows from a flower bouquet that I bought at JoAnn's for 70% off. So cheap, and so cute!
This one was fun, but the bottom ponytail didn't stay so tight so long. For this one I had to feed her AND give her play-dough. It took a while.
Side view. At first I was doing the "hair headband" across the top, but had so much fun I kept going through the rest of her hair. I hope my next baby has a nice head full of hair like her big sister!

9 comments:

Mike and Meg said...

Love the hair! I am always looking for new things to do with Hallees hair!

Natalie Francis said...

I am amazed that she is so patient. Lilly just screams when I try to do her hair and then pulls it out literally 5 seconds later. Way to go Natalie!

Brandis said...

Those are way cute! I love playing with my girls' hair! I've been stealing lots of cute ideas from shedoeshair.blogspot.com & some other hair blogs and it's so fun. :)

Marisa and Rob said...

How fun!! I wish Amirra had some more hair!! But nope she got her hair from her daddy!!! Hopefully our other girls will have lots of hair like I did :) Love the pictures and the flower

Heather said...

So cute! Hey, email me your address for Joy's baby shower please :) heatherdalene@gmail.com

Heather said...

So cute! Hey, email me your address for Joy's baby shower please :) heatherdalene@gmail.com

Matt and Maggie said...

I need ideas for my own hair! Heaven knows with boy's hair about all you can do is part it, or spike it. Zeke's blond spikes are darn irresistable though. :)

How fun for you!!

Crystal said...

Wow! These are awesome! I wish Jade had more hair.

Stock Family said...

Yup, Daisy is jealous! Okay, its really me, but I surely cannot wait for Daisy's hair to get to a point that I can try all those fun things. Very cute!!