Saturday, August 30, 2008

My poor baby!

Today Natalie woke up with hives. Here are a couple of pictures, but throughout the day they got worse. We have been slathering on the hydrocortisone cream and gave her benadryl before her nap and before bed plus she got a baking soda bath. I hope they go away soon! She doesn't seem to be in much discomfort and we're hoping she sleeps through the night tonight!
By her nap time, her whole belly was covered. Her poor little hands and feet were all red and puffy.
After her nap the large areas were greatly diminished but she had these little spots all over by bedtime. You can see how her hand is red in this pic. She liked rubbing the cream into her belly button. Tomorrow Mark is going to stay home with her instead of going to church (since I am subbing in primary) and it will be the first Sunday she's missed ever! She generally is pretty healthy, which we are very grateful for.

2 comments:

Kristina Rich said...

oh my gosh!! Do you know what caused it? Did she eat something weirde? Poor little thing!! That happened to Madison the same day that I fed her peanut butter.

Brandis said...

Yikes, poor kid!! I hope she feels better soon!