- I got a shower and was ready for the day by 9am
- Natalie took a rare 2.75hr nap
- I made dinner
- I went to a dentist appointment and had no cavities
- I got to listen to what I wanted to in the car
- Hannah pooped and it didn't go all over her body and clothes
- My room is clean thanks to a burst of energy last night
It was a good day. I will post about Natalie's b-day soon. I can't believe I have a two year old.
Does anybody have a baby swing they're not using that they want to let us borrow?
I think we should start a book exchange in the Highland ward. Anybody else think that's a good idea? And if you've done it before, how did it work? Any ideas on how to organize that?
Yawn. Goodnight then.