Monday, August 31, 2009

Hannah 9mo

Hannah turned 9 months yesterday! She had her dr appt today and didn't have to get shots, yay. She was 28.5in long (80%) and almost 17lbs (20%), so she is what we knew--long and skinny. Think she's a Simonson?? The doctor gave me some info on teaching your baby to sleep through the night if she's used to nursing to sleep and wakes to eat every night one to two times. So here we go! I hope it works.

Some fun facts about Hannah:
-she crawls all over and pulls up on everything, including my legs as I do my hair or cook dinner
-she loves her big sister and laughs at her all the time
-she likes to carry things in her mouth as she crawls making her look like a puppy
-she has 8 teeth
-can say "mama" but no "dada" yet
-nurses 4-5 times a day and 1-2 at night
-her red hair and blue eyes have never been in public without receiving some sort of comment about them
-loves shoes and will make a beeline for them if we forget to put them away
-she loves to climb the stairs
-she loves bathtime, especially splashing with big sister
-can stand for a second or two on her own before she realizes it and sits down

We love our little cuddly Hannah!! She brings a lot of joy to my mothering since she's so attached to me. I feel so loved every time she smiles at me. It's awesome!

5 comments:

Kristina Rich said...

I must admit that Hannah is one of the most beautiful babies I've ever seen. I'm not just saying that to be nice either. holy cow that is one gorgeous baby. You should put her in comercials or something.

Katie said...

Yes, she is adorable and makes you feel super loved when she gives you that huge smile with all of those teeth.

Matt and Maggie said...

http://spenceranddani.blogspot.com/

Dani set up a blog... I don't think she'd mind my spreading the word... Anyway, be kind, she is new to the blogging world... :)

Emily said...

Hey, thanks for the invite to your blog! So fun hangin out with you guys this week. Your girlies are adorable!!!!

Bethany said...

gorgeous! I am in love with that hair and those eyes! Can they get any more blue!?