Sunday, October 4, 2009

San Diego

We went to San Diego in July. It was so fun! Tricky to all sleep together in hotel room, but we got through it. Here are some pics.

Natalie's not so sure what to think of the water. She was a little startled about the sand moving under her feet.

Hannah having a snack. :-)


Natalie and Mark at Sea World looking at the dolphins.


Waiting in the hot sun for the Shamu show to start. Natalie loved it. So did I.

Ice cream, yum!

Kids getting their wiggles out.

Us at the beach. It was SO fun. I boogie boarded for a while which I haven't done since I was a teenager and it was awesome! I had such fun and I wanted to keep going all day.




Hannah liked playing on this chair. She face planted off it once and had sand stuck to her whole face, up her nose, and in her mouth. She started screaming and therefore Natalie started screaming too. We had a lot of people looking at us for a bit there. haha


Natalie and her cuz Afton catching sand crabs with daddy.

We visited Seaport Village which was fun. Natalie did NOT want to have her picture taken.


It was such a fun vacation and we are excited to go back sometime! My favorite part was the cool weather. It was so glorious and a nice break from our summer heat.

2 comments:

Melanie@Crafty Cupboard said...

I'm sad we missed it. But I think I need one of those stroller toys to keep me busy on long car rides :)

Jody Weiss said...

That looks like so much fun! Beaches and animal parks are the best! Glad you guys got to enjoy such beautiful weather!