Sunday, October 11, 2009

Happenings and Photography

This post is a little out of order but basically we are back in the blogging world. Here is what we've been doing:

Playing at the mall play area.

Hannah sleeping. Since I put her down awake and go get her when she's awake I never really see her sleeping. This time I had to wake her up for something and I thought she was so cute!

Same situation. She never falls asleep anywhere but her bed and occasionally the car seat. This is how I found Natalie after putting Hannah down one day.
She learned how to use a cup! And she sits at the big table with us now.

Happy Hannah.
Mad Hannah!
She loves to put eye shadow on her cheek. I don't know where she got this idea.


Some of my photos I took and edited over conference weekend:
Mark actually took this one.

Another Mark shot.

Hannah likes to practice walking with help.

The brooklyn babe

Natalie

And more recent happenings:
I painted my walls yellow...

and green. I love the brightness and cheerfulness and just wait till the window treatments are up.
Played in the rain. Gasp, I know. Rain. It was so fun.

We made cake pops.
We had a potty party for the girls. Brooklyn has mastered potty training, and Natalie is half way there. She goes #1 and #2 on her little toilet, but has yet to use a big toilet. She never has accidents anymore though! :-)
Read on for more posts below!

5 comments:

Melanie@Crafty Cupboard said...

Hey, Mark isn't that bad with a camera! Natalie looks good in that b&w one.

Tyler and Kendyl said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the green you painted, SO jealous!

Emily said...

LOVE your walls. You are right. It does look very cheery. Can't wait to see it with your drapes up!

Jody Weiss said...

You all have been busy! Your photos are fantastic!

Katie said...

Amazing photos Alisa. Mark did excellent with Hannah, I think they are my favorites. By the way, I read the Guernsy and Potato Peel Pie Society book and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Where are the pics I took, hmmm? Not good enough to edit?? Hmmm?