Saturday, October 31, 2009

Fall and Halloween

Here's a post with a bunch of pictures. They're out of order. Just imagine them in the right order, if you know it.
Bought pumpkins at a pumpkin patch, which was fun. Very fall-ish. We didn't quite get around to carving them before Halloween though. Maybe this next week we will, just for the experience.

Check out what I did with Hannah's hair!


At the Raymond Halloween party.

"Belle" won the cake walk. Well, the lady just called the number she was standing on after she went around a few times. haha
My dad and his neon hair.

My cousin Dan's boy was Bam-bam, so we had to get a pic of him and Pebbles together.


Here's our family. Mark is a bar code, and I am a jellyfish.

My happy little Pebbles girl.



Natalie went as Belle. I even let her wear make up and I curled her hair. She even had a yellow ribbon, like Belle.


It was great fun! Now Mark and I have so much yummy candy to eat! haha. And I guess I'll let Natalie have a couple of peices too. She actually was brave enough this year to say, "Trick-or-treat" and "thank you" to the people at their houses! Amazing.
TTFN.

4 comments:

Matt and Maggie said...

Jelly fish? LOVE IT!! I'm glad Hannah's costume was exactly how you pictured and want it and all...
VERY sweet!!
I think I flood your blog with comments... Sorry!

Bre said...

very cute costumes! Your girls look adorable!

Tyler and Kendyl said...

very creative costumes, I love it!

Marisa and Rob said...

How fun! I love the Costumes!! :) You are so creative!!! Looks like you guys had a great time