Monday, January 17, 2011

Annie

So back in November or so, we scored some free tickets to see Annie at the Broadway Palm Dinner Theater in Mesa. I had never been there before but we were willing to try it out! Turns out my sister Katie had 4 free tickets to the same show, so we made it a girls night out with me, Natalie, Melanie, Brooklyn, my mom, and Katie. It was so fun. There was a buffet dinner then we watched the show from our tables. Food was delish, and the show was superb. I was especially amazed at the little girl who played Annie. She had a great voice and was a really good little actress! Natalie really liked it most of the way through. It was late for her, she was getting hungry again towards the end of the show, and there was a lot of dialogue in the second half. We had some crying on the way home but overall it was a very fun evening and I'm sooo glad we went!

The girls are so excited to see the show.


Top: Natalie and Katie enjoying dessert. Bottom--my sampling of the chocolate delights they had to offer.

Natalie and me . Don't you love her enthusiasm?
The girls got bored after we were done eating before the show started, so we all hunted through our purses to find them something to do. I happened to have a brand new pack of stickers! They stuck them all to their ticket stubs which occupied them for quite a while.

1 comments:

Emily said...

Looks like a great night out! Especially those chocolate desserts :)