Sunday, January 30, 2011

Natalie is 4!

My sweet little baby who looked like this yesterday:
is now FOUR!!!
Her birthday was fun-we had a little family celebration on her real birthday, then a small birthday party a few days later. She loved it all and drank up all the attention.
Modeling her new birthday dress.

We went to the movies for her first time ever and saw Tangled with cuz Brooklyn and my two sisters. She was in awe of the size of the screen and we all just loved the movie.

She and I hit up Joe's Grill for breakfast (free on your bday) and they happened to throw in my meal for free too. Can't beat that! Especially when their pancakes are to die for.
Playing games at our little party. It was so cute to watch all those little 3 and 4 year olds!
She had her heart set on this Belle cake so we got it for her. She's still shy when people sing her happy birthday. I love it.
Everyone else got these scrumptious beauties, made by yours truly.

Some fun facts about Natalie:
  • She loves to sing all the time. We make up songs constantly or sing ones we already know.
  • She plays really well with Hannah and Han does everything Natalie does.
  • She has a great memory. She always surprises us by remembering big words, movie lines, names of people and places, etc.
  • When I lose something, I ask Natalie to help me find it. She will almost always remember where she last saw something around the house. It's soooo helpful!
  • She loves to do simple addition and subtraction
  • She can write her name and recognize it and "Hannah" on a page of words
  • She is 43 inches tall and 43lbs. That puts her in 95% in both, but in weight for height, 50% (meaning for kids who are 43 in tall she is right in the middle for weight). She wears size 5/6 and 11 shoe. I'm pretty sure she'll outgrow me by junior high.
  • She is such a big helper. I can't wait till baby gets here so she can help me out.
  • We love her sooo much and we're so grateful for her in our family!

1 comments:

Jenna said...

She's gorgeous, Alisa! Looks like it was a ton of fun.