Thursday, May 22, 2008

Being creative

Here are some things Natalie's been up to lately. She is getting so smart and cute and funny! She thinks of funny things to do all the time, and I have to be quick with the camera to catch them.

Going "night-night" with Brooklyn on a pillow they found. This one was Brooklyn's idea.
She loves to sit in this file container/holder thingy and "read." Doesn't look comfy to me, but hey, whatever floats your boat.
Natalie climbed up here all by herself and started playing. Usually she just plays standing but this time I guess she wanted to do it the real way! It was so adorable.
Natalie and Brooklyn take turns pushing each other in the stroller. They both love to ride and push, so it keeps them occupied for a looooong time.
Her big thing lately is to "color." She'll lay down and scribble forever. It's funny because she'll get up, move the notebook to a different place, then plop down and color some more. I love how she lays on her belly.

That's all for now, folks. Latah!

5 comments:

Fife Family said...

It is so fun when they are discovering new things all the time and try to be just like the people around them. She is a cute girl! Oh, and congrats on the pregnancy!! You are such a good mommy. I hope you are feeling well.

Marisa and Rob said...

How fun is that! I love when they discover new things like that. That is what Amirra has been doing, and I love it. As we speak now...she found the wipes and is pulling them all out! I better go and stop that crazy girl!!! We should get together sometime. :) Have a great weekend.

Stock Family said...

It is so fun when they think of things to do on their own! She is growing up so fast. When do you find out what your having? I am so anxious to find out! If you have a boy, it would be the 1st on both sides again right?

Brooke said...

She's getting so big!! Alaura loves to color too. She's always finding something new to explore. So how are you feeling? How far along are you now?

Jody Weiss said...

She sure is cute! I'm excited for your next one! When are you due??? I can't believe you're soon to be a mother of two already! Exciting!