Monday, May 12, 2008

Bun in the Oven!!



We are expecting another baby on November 28th! Here is the little bean at 10 weeks. It was kicking and wiggling all around--weird when you can't feel it! We are super excited and are looking forward to Natalie being a big sister. She has no idea yet, but hopefully will catch on as she gets older. I am feeling pretty good, just a little tired and some nausea here and there. I haven't even come close to throwing up, which is how it was with Natalie during the first trimester (never got sick, that is). I am drinking a TON of water which is helping me not to have headaches. I'm already showing which is weird because with the first one I didn't show until at least 15/16 weeks. I'll post a few belly shots here and there.
There are more new posts below this one, so read on!

12 comments:

Amberly said...

holy cow! congrats!

Marisa and Rob said...

Congrates!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!! How fun!!!! Keep us posted!!!

Melanie@Crafty Cupboard said...

and... though I was the first to know outside of Mark...

WAHOO!!!

Melanie@Crafty Cupboard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenna said...

Congratulations! Man, everyone is getting pregnant these days. I think at least 5 close friends of mine are pregnant. Must be spring fever.

How exciting! I'm looking forward to seeing your cute belly.

Brooke said...

Congrats!!!! I'm so happy for you! I wish I could say the same...maybe soon, I hope!!!!

Marielle said...

Congratulations! How exciting and I am glad you are feeling good!

Marielle

Joy said...

Congrats! Our babes will only be a few weeks apart :)!

ThePalmers said...

Wow- that is exciting! How far apart will the little ones be? Sorry I couldnt talk more the other day, I needed to feed the baby!

Stefanie said...

Yeah! I love babies

Stock Family said...

I am so excited for you guys! Two is so much fun! I hope I can catch the spring fever soon!

Brandis said...

Congratulations! Exciting stuff! :) I don't think I ever really told Ashtyn when I was pregnant with Cole. She didn't understand or care, and luckily when we brought him home, she liked him. I also didn't tell the kids about Kaida until the day we went to have the ultrasound because I knew Ashtyn would ask a million questions that I didn't care to answer. :)