Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Mark!

This is me and my amazing husband Mark. It was his birthday on May first....yes, I'm a little behind. He is the perfect person for me and I love him so much!
He's lighting his own candles. He's a get-it-done kind of guy. Procrastination is not in his vocabulary. He even remembers stuff that I need to get done and reminds me in a kind manner that doesn't make me feel guilty for not getting it done...and then reminds me again later.
Blowing out his candles with Natalie. He is such a great daddy to Natalie. He always helps out and gives her a good amount of tickling, wrestling, and cuddling when he comes home from work. He doesn't have any qualms about cleaning up baby-barf in the middle of the night either!
Brooklyn and Natalie "helping" Mark open his gifts. He is a very generous person who always thinks of how other people might be feeling. He is aware of peoples' needs even when they aren't making them known.
Not to get mushy but I'm so grateful I get to spend eternity with Mark. He does so much for our family. He has good goals in life and has had an amazing upbringing and is prepared for life's challenges. Thank you, sweetie, for all you do! We love you!

2 comments:

Marisa and Rob said...

Happy Late Birthday Mark!!! Looks like he had a good birthday!!! :)

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday Mark!!!