Sunday, September 21, 2008

30 weeks

This pregnancy is flying by. It's probably because I'm so occupied with Natalie that I don't time to sit and wonder about the new baby for hours on end, perusing endless baby/maternity/pregnancy websites, reading all the expert advice on every possible baby care subject, etc. It's great though. So weird to think that the next time I post a pic I will be 35 weeks! People have started asking me ALL the time when I'm due, and today someone in church estimated that I was going to have a baby in October. I just have a short torso, people! I think it's funny, but seriously the baby has no where to go but outwards.

For journaling purposes: I feel great, in fact this is probably the trimester where I feel the best so far, ironically. I am getting uncomfortable when I have to roll over at night and I'm getting up to go to the bathroom at least once a night, but really I have no complaints. My headaches are few and far between now, and my tailbone pain is all but vanished. I have minimal swelling in my feet and hands at night, nothing like my elephant legs in my first pregnancy. I have been taking a daily nap when Natalie goes down which is helping with my energy level and moodiness.

AND, I went to JoAnn's to try and find some cute fabric that my friend Bre found to make a nursing cover and found THIS instead. I love love love it, and it will be my nursing cover for this baby. I can't wait to start nursing with it! I put my phone on it so you can get an idea of how big the flowers are.

Thanks for reading!!

8 comments:

Amberly said...

WOW! What a tummy! That fabric IS way cute btw.

Brandis said...

You look great! I'm glad you're feeling good. That fabric is so cool!

Bre said...

oh I love that fabric even better! I've gotta go get some of that too!

Amber Larsen said...

That is really cute! I'm glad you are feeling good and enjoying your pregnancy. It's so hard when you feel crappy.

Mike and Meg said...

That fabric is really cute! I hope you can buy your new camera before the baby! I hope the weeks go so fast for you!

Natalie Francis said...

I LOVE that fabric! You look great!

Stock Family said...

You look great! People make funny comments all the time, but that is what keeps life interesting! Okay, that fabric is SO cute! I'm gonna need a few more of those covers as well! As for colors, I will have to get back to you after the 30th!!

The Ayers Family said...

I would totally do a whole room around that fabric! How fun!