Sunday, September 21, 2008

Small town bliss

Natalie and I got back from spending 4 days in Snowflake, AZ. We hitched a ride with Mark's 2 aunts, cousin Karlie and her baby/toddler Brig. It was SO fun. The weather was gorgeous, and it was so nice to not have to worry about normal life for a few days. It was great therapy to get away. Here are some pictures of the grand adventures we had.


We went to see this cow every day. It's name is Pot Roast...and we didn't see it the last 2 days. I wonder where it went... It was the highlight of Natalie's trip, for sure. Even better when it moo'd really loud at her. She loved it.
We made a trip to the Walmart 1/2 hour away and Natalie wanted to be like Daddy and wear a backpack. So cute.
Picking dandelions.

Natalie and Brig chasing bubbles, an activity we did a few times each day.
This is the swing Natalie loved. We did this a lot too. The weather was so perfect. We spent almost all day outside.
We got in a tree. Don't worry, I'm standing on the ground.
She discovered the art of putting olives on her fingers and eating them. She thought this was so funny.
Riding a horse toy thing. Karlie and Brig are in the background. I think this is probably the best picture I got of Natalie. She looks so cute! And really blonde too...I still don't really think of her as a blonde, but people lately have started to call her that.
Anyway, it was so fun and I'm really glad we went. TTFN!

3 comments:

Melanie@Crafty Cupboard said...

FINALLY! I have been waiting for this post forever. It looks like it was fun! That shade looks so nice and cool... hope to see you guys soon!

Amberly said...

How fun. Natalie's hair is really blonde, I was noticing it as I was reading and it was funny that you wrote about it at the end.

The Burnhams said...

Oh, good times! I miss the coolness and being outside all of the time:( Did the spaghetti pie work out for ya? I hope so! We'll see ya soon!
Karlie