Saturday, September 6, 2008

I thought this was fun

I saw this on Joy's website (Mark's cousin) and had to try it. I was especially curious given that we've already had one daughter so far, to see if it looked anything like her. Nope! In fact, I think this particular face looks a little weird. :-) It was still entertaining! And no, I don't have a name to announce yet. Most likely it will be after she's born, once we've seen what she looks like.

What do you think about my little new baby Baby?
MakeMeBabies.com - What will your baby look like?

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Wow. That is a little creepy. Natalie is a much better indication of the adorable children you guys will have.

Stock Family said...

Oh man! That's too funny! Good thing you guys make cute babies in real life!

Amberly said...

Wow, Natalie is MUCH cuter than that picture. Fun to try anyway!

Mike said...

She looks so... angry... kind of like a little girl version of Lord Voldemort