Sunday, November 23, 2008

40 weeks....

Yes, I'm still pregnant for those of you who don't see me on a regular basis. :-) I will be 40wks on Friday actually (ticker is 2 days off) but I took a pic early.

I am dilated to a 3 and still 85% effaced as of my appointment on Thursday. My next one is this coming Wed, if I make it until then. Nothing exciting to report other than I am having random, scattered stronger-than-BH contractions here and there. In fact, I had 2 during church today. I also had one that woke me up the other night. So here's hoping my extremely amazing strong human grower uterus is gearing up for the big day sooner than later.

6 comments:

Kishpaugh Family said...

Oh, that is sooo hard to wait, but I am glad you are having some great contractions! We need to talk, although I am sure Katie is the last thing on your list of things to think about, but yeah, I am going to try and call you tomorrow if you aren't already holding a baby in your arms! We are thinking of you!

Mike and Meg said...

Looking great! You will so happy at 40 weeks. I cant wait to see your news baby girl!!

Marisa and Rob said...

I'm excited to see your little one!! You look good!!!

Jody Weiss said...

Wow Alisa! It seems like it has been going by so fast...that might have something to do with the fact that I never see my fabulous cousins too often. you look great!

Melanie@Crafty Cupboard said...

YOU'RE PREGNANT??????

Erin said...

Yea! Baby! I hope it's soon (if not already!) :-)