Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Our day in photos

Simply because I want to show off some photos I took today, here is what we did.

In the morning Natalie and I drove to Scottsdale to visit Melanie and so I could drop off Natalie and run a couple of errands in the area that would have been harder with her. She had fun playing with Brooklyn in between fights.


One of their "getting along" moments. We like those best.

Then in the afternoon we went to the park. I like how this picture shows all her fuzzy fly-aways. She only slept for one measley little hour after her long morning and horrible pre-nap crankiness. I was glad I fell asleep right after she did or else I would have been bent out of shape about not getting a nap!

I started feeling really sick while pushing her, so I ended up sitting down on a swing while she played on some of the "big kid" swings. She was entertained by swinging on her tummy for a long time. I finally convinced her to come home, but first we had to pass by the playground, and of course she wanted to play on it. Somebody had filled the bottom of the slide with sand, which gave her plenty to do as she scooped it off all over her body.

Do you like the cloud? Yes, I just sat on the bench and watched. I was feeling so icky (stomach sickness kind of icky) that I didn't even care at this point.

And this is the end result. Yes, she is in her socks. I told you, I was sick!
It was overall a fun day, but I'm realizing I need to take it easy a little more. I'm pooped!

1 comments:

Brooke said...

Yeah, I think you're at that point where it's ok to take it a little easier ;0) The pics are cute!!!