Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm still pregnant.

So I guess yesterday was what they call "prodromal labor." I sort of was expecting it since I had it for days before Natalie was born, but still, yesterday's contractions got my hopes up! Oh well. They continued all the way till I went to bed, then I woke up with NOTHING. I have had like, 4 contractions today, and none of them were of the intensity of yesterday.

I did have a dr appt today, and I am dilated to a "3 plus." Which means I'm between a 3 and a 4 I suppose. The baby's heartbeat was low, so they did a non-stress test and it turned out fine. She must have been sleeping before. It was somewhat depressing to schedule my 41 week appointment but hopefully I won't be able to make that one! Thanks for all the well wishes everyone!

3 comments:

Stock Family said...

Oh man! I bet you are so ready to have that baby!! Maybe she will be a Thanksgiving baby :) Good luck!

Natalie Francis said...

Hang in there! Maybe all the turkey you eat today will help! Keep us posted.

Erin said...

Oh! Too bad! I hope you get to see your new little one soon! In the meantime, Happy Thanksgiving!