Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I may be in labor

Just an update. Today I've been having regular contractions ALL DAY! Wahoo. They have varied in intensity and frequency, with the closest being 4 min apart for an hour or so, and with the most intense happening right now. But right now they are about 8 min apart. They are strong enough to make me stop what I'm doing, but I can still talk through them. I would rate them at a 3 on a scale of 0-10 with BH being 0 and transition/ring of fire being a 10. Anyway, I will be going to sleep early in hopes of getting rest before the really hard stuff if this is really it. Hopefully the next post will bring good news!

3 comments:

Bre said...

I can't wait to hear the news!!!!

Matt and Maggie said...

I hope all and/or everybody is well. Gosh woman, you're probably a mom of two, and I'm typing this!

Melanie@Crafty Cupboard said...

I slept with my phone by my pillow. Mike is also on standby with the car in case you need me to watch Nat while mom and dad are working. FYI.