Monday, November 10, 2008

The beginning...


I got my lens today! Here is a picture I took of Natalie. It was on auto mode and all I did was point and shoot (I will eventually learn how to take manual shots to create beautiful photography!). I thought it looked really good so here it is! I think I'll start a separate photography blog just to track my progress. We'll just see how it goes from here.
In other news, today my dr told me I'm at a 2 and 85% effaced. My mucus plug is "long gone" too, which makes me excited because supposedly one loses their plug as a sign of impending labor (although at almost 38wks one could argue that ANYTHING is a sign of impending labor). So I'm excited, but not TOO excited because I know I could still stay preggo for another 3 or 4 weeks. Plus I'm not sure I'm ready to be a mommy of two!

4 comments:

Bre said...

you're ready, it the best to have more than one child. I want 10. ha. Good luck!

Brooke said...

Very cute picture!!! I love these digital SLR's. You're going to have fun learning everything!!! I hope you don't have to wait another 3or 4 weeks...makes mw wanna cry just thinking about going that far over my due date.

Stock Family said...

Yeah! You are getting so close. With that gross plug gone it is just a matter of time...I lost mine and it took about 3 days. Two kids are much easier than people think. You'll be great! Good luck!!
-Oh, I was wondering if you have been doing Yoga. I started a program that is specifically for pregnancy obviously, and holy moly is that relaxing. I would have fallen asleep if it wasn't for Slade asking, "Mom, what are you doing? Heehee!"

Kishpaugh Family said...

You are going to be an awesome mother of two! We am sooooo excited for you and sending our best wishes your way!