Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween, a little late

Happy Halloween, even though we are now in November. I was waiting until I had all the festivities over with so I could post all the pics at once. It was a fun season, and Natalie was so cute in her fairy costume. She got the trick-or-treating idea but wouldn't ever say it to people. Oh well, maybe next year!
At the ward Trunk or treat. She is holding Brooklyn's bag for some reason instead of her Elmo bucket (or her "momo buppet" in Natalie-ese).

She won a cupcake at the cake walk. It was full of greasy purple frosting which she enjoyed eating.
Natalie and Brooklyn attacking each other with their magic wands before the trunk or treat. we told them to give each other a hug and they did this instead.

Trick or treating. This is the only picture I got of her actually holding out her bucket. She was so shy!The girls enjoying their cupcakes.
Here she is at Mark's aunt Judy's annual Halloween bash. I did her hair a little more special for this one.
Our little family. I was a "sleeping beauty" (I'm wearing fancy clothes, make up, jewelry and a crown but I'm going to bed w/ my bathrobe and stuffed animal), Mark was reliving his past (Wachovia hat, suns jersey, HHS stole, missionary tag, and a foot brace).

A closeup of her hair.

Joy A and me with our preggo bellies. She is due TODAY and me in 4 wks. Hopefully her little guy will come soon!
This is at our playgroup Halloween activity at Kristina's house. It was so much fun! Natalie is painting a piece of egg carton brown which soon acquired pipe cleaner legs to become a big brown spider. What a cute craft. Thanks Bre!

She was SO proud of her spider. She put it next to her to eat for like, 2 straight days.

Anyway, it was fun, like I said. I am glad it's over but I'm sure I'll be excited again come next year when I get to dress up two little princesses!!

6 comments:

Bre said...

I'm so glad she liked her spider! My kids liked them alot too. They especially love to hit the ones hanging in our tree. I enjoy talking with you whenever we're a playgroup together. Hope we can hang out more often.

Mike and Meg said...

I cannot wait to see your new little one. It is coming up so fast. Natalie looked so cute in her costume!

Matt and Maggie said...

I'm glad you explained Mark's costume, I was at a loss. I think it is extremely clever though!

Amberly said...

The picture of Natalie and Brooklyn attacking eachother with their magic wands made me laugh out loud. What a lot of fun Halloween festivities!

Marisa and Rob said...

Natalie looks so cute!! And so do you!! Love the pictures :)I love yours and Joy's belly shot!! :)

Brooke said...

Looks like you guys had a great Halloween! I love all of your costumes!