Friday, October 12, 2012

Jus' hangin' around

 This was a fun day at my parents' house. We gather there frequently to let all the kids play. This is little (big?) Charlie with a mysterious red line through his head. Kind of weird!
 Hannah is being a helper.
 This is Alta or Allie or Altie depending on who you ask. She is the darling baby of my sis, Melanie. She's 10 months old now and soooo itty bitty! It's fun to see her and Charlie together. I'll find a pic and post it sometime.
 My uber talented and beautiful sis, Mel.
 My little set of redheads.
 And in case you didn't get a good look at Charlies' thighs, here is a close up.
 Ahhh! It's a ghost! She's wearing a bathing suit, in case you were wondering where her pants are.
 Getting creative with the play set thingy bob.
 Still more creativity. This is Chloe, Allie's big sister. She's 3 now.
My big girl. I just wuv her. You should see her throw a tantrum! It's really something. We've had a lot the past couple of weeks as she has just cut her last 4 teeth. Thank goodness.

1 comments:

Katie said...

Fun pictures! I love those thighs! I caress them daily - so soft and squishy!