Saturday, October 13, 2012

The Block Party

Back in April we had a neighborhood block party. It was so fun! I’ll make this a mostly pics post cuz I have a sore finger and typing is no fun.

IMG_9309 

There was a pony ride. The girls LOVED this. Esp Hannah. She got to ride on this cute little pony.

 

IMG_9337IMG_9338

The fire department was also there and let kids sit in the fire truck.

IMG_9352IMG_9357IMG_9361IMG_9350

But this bounce house was definitely the highlight. They played in it for a looooong time. The bad part was that we couldn ‘t

see the girls once they went in but I’m told it was super cool. Em and I hung out in the grass and tried on all the shoes.

 

IMG_9322IMG_9333

What block party is complete without a petting zoo? Bunnies are so soft and cuddly. Chickens? Not so much.

 

 

 

IMG_9315IMG_9316

This is a goat. I think. Hannah had a runny nose that day, can you tell?

0 comments: