Sunday, October 7, 2012

Outside

 This is my new favorite picture of Mark. I love how the girls are gazing at him and he's got this relaxed, happy expression on his face.
 Another pinterest idea: Mix water, cornstarch, and food coloring for sidewalk paint. The girls really liked it.

 I guess Emily thought it was clothing paint instead.
Neat and tidy squares.

The weather has actually cooled off these past few weeks. It's been amazing and we've enjoyed every minute. The first thing Emily says every day is "Ous!" (outside). Unfortunately we have a neighbor that smokes and of course has to be out there frequently. How do you explain to a 19mo that we have to go inside for 10 minutes so we don't get lung cancer? Tantrum city. Oh man.

Natalie LOVES kindergarten. She has the nicest teacher, Mrs Giannetta. She is married and has a 4yo girl, which is highly interesting to the kids in the class, being about the same age. Natalie has made some friends in her class and other classes and talks about them quite a bit. It's so weird, that she has friends that I don't know. I suppose the days where I am intimately acquainted with all aspects of her life are over. She is in half day K so I get to have her all afternoon. She likes to play with friends but we only have a few options other than the kids in her class since most kids in our ward have all day K. Luckily there is a little girl who is homeschooled from N's primary class so they play. And she has another friend from preschool who lives close and she is doing another year of preschool because of her age so they play as well. I love to listen to them play and hear them pretend to be a parent. Han and Nat sound just like me, lol. It's a good way to hear where I need to make improvements!

0 comments: