Sunday, June 8, 2008

Chocolate belly buttons

Here's Natalie when I told her to close her eyes. It's so hilarious, we do it all the time.
Here is the chocolate belly button. I gave her a few chocolate chips for her dessert after lunch and Mark discovered a while later that her belly button was full of chocolate! She looks so guilty. And here is my 15w belly. It's pokin' out way more than it did last time at this point! People are starting to ask, not just wonder if I had a big lunch.
Ta ta for now!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

You look so cute!! I love the faces that Natalie's making in both pictures!! The places kids hide food!!!!

The Burnhams said...

Alisa, your blog is so stinkin cute!! I love that Natalie hid the chocolate in her belly button! I am here relaxing in SanDiego! I saw the cake and I really WANT to do it but don't know if I have the skill for it...I'll have to try a mini one at home and then get back to you OK? Have a great week!
Karlie

Jody Weiss said...

That chocolate belly button is hilarious! Why didn't I ever think of that??? You look amazing by the way!!! I'm so excited for your new one!

Brandis said...

Seriously, chocolate chips in the belly button??? That is awesome. Thank goodness for cameras. That's the kind of thing that just has to be captured on film (digital, whatever). :)

Steph (and Bryant) said...

So cute! I had a lot of reading to do tonight!!! Love pumpkin year round prego or not!! Is Natalie's hair getting blonder?? Congrats on another GIRL!!!! You look great!