Saturday, June 21, 2008

Looking for teachers



So I will be quitting my piano and flute lessons at the end of July. I'm sad about this, but I know it is the right decision for our family right now. I'll resume someday--probably when all my children are grown up!


Anyway, I'm looking for teachers to recommend to my students so they can continue on. Does anybody know of flute or piano teachers in the area? I have a few names, but most people don't have openings right now. I would really appreciate any input!!

Thanks!

2 comments:

matt and amie said...

I don't know if my mom is doing flute lessons but i know that she does piano lessons. You could try her. if you need her number let me know.

Jenna said...

For the serious pianist, I recommend Dr. Miriam Yutzy at Classic Touch Piano. She teaches near ASU. I studied with her for about 4 years, and she is incredible! You can email her at classictouch@att.net.