Thursday, June 5, 2008

Fun at Tempe Town Lake

Melanie and I took the girls here last week, and it was SO FUN! I was even having a blast, and I'm not a kid getting wet! Natalie and Brooklyn loved it and got soaked. There were lots of kids there, but it was ok because the place was huge. There was even a little kid slide that the girls tried a few times. So cute!
The girls with Uncle Mike/dad before getting wet. They're deciding what to do. Brooklyn looks a little less timid....true to form!
This one speaks for itself.
The adorable shivery smile.
Brooklyn enjoying the water. She probably just said "oooooh!!" which she says a lot. It's so funny!
This place is so awesome. It was free, and we'll definitely be going back a couple of times this summer. It was even refreshing for me walking around barefoot. I recommend it!

4 comments:

Marisa and Rob said...

That looks like so much fun!! Amirra would love that. :) Natalie is too cute!! I lover her swimsuits :)

Brooke said...

That looks like a blast!!!! I wish we had a free thing like that!!!!

Keets said...

It's free for everyone! I thought you had to be a Val Vista Lakes resident? Maybe I'm thinking of the wrong place. Next time you go call me...seriously! Also, could you add my email address so I don't have to sign in under Geoff and tell Melanie too! jamiekieta@yahoo.com

Brandis said...

I love that place! I took the kids there a couple times when Cole was pretty little and they loved it. I can't believe it's free.