Sunday, June 15, 2008

My Daddy

Hi, my name is Natalie.

I have the best daddy in the whole world. He is so special. I wanted to write today about him since it's Father's Day and last year I was too little to type out a blog post.
He was so happy when he found out Mommy was having a girl, even though he pictured Barbies, teenage hormones, and a wedding to pay for. But he looked forward to meeting me.
My dad is really good at getting me to fall asleep when I really need it. Mommy appreciates this especially when I need to go to bed and she needs to rest from making my little sister.
See, here I fell asleep in his arms while pondering about what a cool daddy he is.

I love it when he's silly and makes me laugh. It cracks me up when he tickles me--I get all hyper and run around in circles. He even lets me wash his knees while he sits by my bath.

Best of all, he loves my Mommy. He gives her so much help with taking care of me, she just can't believe how blessed she is! He takes good care of us and always makes sure we are happy. We just love him to pieces.

Happy Father's Day, Daddy!

6 comments:

Amberly said...

"He was so happy when he found out Mommy was having a girl, even though he pictured Barbies, teenage hormones, and a wedding to pay for."

LOL! That's so funny!

Brandis said...

LOVE the picture of her "pondering" in her sleep and the one of Mark in the wig. Hilarious! That was a really sweet post! :)

Marisa and Rob said...

I that was a cute post!!! The picture's are so cute!

The Burnhams said...

I love it! Mark really is the best:) Happy Fathers Day!
Love, Karlie

Brooke said...

Very cute post!!!

Stock Family said...

Oh man! LOVE the hair Mark! That is too funny!