Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Ipod


So almost TWO YEARS ago, Mark and I found an ipod nano in a Walgreen's parking lot. We told the cashier that we found "something" and left our phone number in case anyone came looking for it. We kept it for a week or so, and when nobody called, we just turned it into the police department. They told us that if nobody claimed it after being advertised in the paper for a long time, and going through a court process wherein a judge decides if it should be advertised again or given back to the finder, then we could keep it. Well, I got a letter the other day saying I could claim my "property" so I picked it up today! It has a couple of cracks on the front but other than that it looks fine and works great. Yay for a new toy!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

That is hilarious... and awesome. Good for you guys for giving the previous owner plenty of chance to retrieve the missing item.

Jody Weiss said...

Good job for being so honest...you guys must be 1 in 500 people to be so good...I hope I'm there with you...I think I am anyway :)