Thursday, June 5, 2008

Sugar and Spice...

It's a girl! The ultrasound technician was "pretty sure" there were no boy parts hiding anywhere. She must have been asleep because she didn't really move around a whole lot. Once in a while she'd stretch out or move her arms but other than that, she was just laying there. :-) She put up her hand at one point in front of her face as if to say "enough, please! Trying to get some sleep here!" Anyway, here is a pic of the little cutie. We're going back in 4 weeks for the big 20w u/s so she'll double check the gender at that time. Fun stuff!

8 comments:

Amberly said...

Cool! I voted that it would be a girl! If we have another one I want another girl too. Congrats!!!

Marisa and Rob said...

How fun!!! Natalie is going to love being a big sister!! :) That is so cute! Congrates

Brooke said...

I voted for a girl too!!! I would love to have 2 girls together!! I'm sooo happy for you. How are you feeling?

Joy said...

Congrats, that is so fun! I am sure they will be best of friends.

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Alisa! That's really exciting for you guys! :-)

Stock Family said...

Congrats! Two girls...oh my goodness! Your gonna need a lot of patience in 10 or so years :)

Jody Weiss said...

Yeah, congrats, that is so exciting!!

Jenna said...

Congrats!!! :)