Monday, June 30, 2008

Still a girl

I had my 18-20 week anatomical scan today, and the baby looks great. She' s still a girl! She was really cute and we got some fun printed out pics. In this picture her leg is all stretched out. When the tech was trying to get a profile shot, I noticed that the placenta was right in the baby's face (it's the gray blob thing above the baby's head in the above photo) and we commented on the fact that she had her face squished in it. All of a sudden she stuck out her tongue and licked the placenta! It was so hilarious and cute! It was also really amazing that we can see her actual tongue moving in and out. :-)

5 comments:

Jennie said...

Hey Alisa! How exciting our girls will be so close in age. About 5 or 6 months. That's pretty cool you could see her tounge! We'll let you know when the action takes place here. Any day now, I'm past my due date again!

Melanie@Crafty Cupboard said...

At least there is hope she won't be a picky eater! ;)

Marisa and Rob said...

I love it!! Licking the placanta that is great!! How cute. It makes me want another one!!! (but not anytime soon) :)

Marisa and Rob said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brooke said...

Yay for girls!!! The licking this is so funny in a kinda gross way lol. I'm so glad that everything's going well for you. I wanna see another picture of your growing belly!!!