Thursday, October 23, 2008

35 weeks + misc pics

Here is my 35 week pic. I am getting huge, and I am almost ready for this baby to come out! I still feel pretty good. My only complaints are of the typical end-of-pregnancy woes, namely peeing a lot, lack of sleep, awkwardness of moving around, baby kicking ribs, etc. I am so excited though and I think Natalie will like the baby, once she gets past the initial adjustment of not having all of mommy's attention. Here are some random pictures that I have taken with my cell phone that are worth journaling, aka blogging about.

Natalie and her cousin Afton at the mall. This was so cute, I had to get a pic!

Getting a spoon out of the drawer.


Natalie got to play with this little puppy at my friend Rachel's house. She was in heaven.

She learned how to hang from the bar. She looks like such a big girl doing that! I suppose I think that about everything new she does though, haha. And yes, she is wearing a jacket. It actually got cool enough for one for a few days.

Trying on glasses at the optical place while waiting for mommy's glasses to get fixed.


She wanted her pic taken after my belly shot.

Playing at the park.

Brooklyn and Natalie on the swings. Brooklyn is doing the droopy doll over the front of the swing technique.
Anyway, the next belly shot will either be at 40 wks or at the hospital if she comes sooner than that. I hope it's the latter, although having one baby early does not guarantee having other babies early (darn). We shall see!

4 comments:

Stock Family said...

You still look good! Good grief, you are so close! Can't wait to see her and to find out a name!!

Melanie@Crafty Cupboard said...

I like your preggo-shirt! It's pretty.

Amberly said...

I like your preggo shirt too! Daphne does that droopy swing technique too.

Brandis said...

I can't believe how grown up Natalie looks all of the sudden. I'm sure I've said that like 10 times now, but I just can't get over it! :)