Friday, October 31, 2008

Family reunion

Last week we went to a family reunion on Mark's stepmom's side of the family. So basically, we didn't know anyone but Mark's step-siblings. I had a really good time catching up with all of them and seeing all their kids again. The last time we saw most of them was two years ago, when I was pregnant with Natalie. We all got a kick out of the fact that I look the same as they last saw me. "you haven't changed a bit!" haha. Anyway, it was at Tumbleweed park which I had never been to, and I was quite impressed with it. The weather was beautiful and Natalie had a great time. Here are a few pics.

I just thought this one was cute.

Someone was a smart parent and brought a bucket of toys for the little kids to play with. There were lots of fun outdoor games for the older kids to play, but nothing Natalie could have really done.
She's finally learned to smile on demand. Complete with a nose wrinkle.

Some of the cousins. I was surprised that Natalie was playing among them so comfortably. Usually she's so shy. Maybe it's because Uncle Travis was giving out suckers.
The little twin cousins who fell asleep in the stroller. Couldn't resist this one. So cute! These kids' mom delivered her first baby (twins' older bro) naturally and he was 10lbs!! The doc made her get an epidural for the twins' delivery and she said she hated it and much preferred going natural. Needless to say, she and I had plenty to talk about. :-)
Anyway, it was really fun. Stay tuned for Halloween pics! I've been waiting to put it all in one post.

0 comments: