Sunday, October 19, 2008

A tag!

I hardly do these because I never remember, but I have a few extra minutes before I leave to pick up my wonderful MIL from the airport, so here goes.

TAG!
5 things on today’s “to do” list:
1. Organize Natalie's drawers
2. Read some of my birthing books/practice relaxing
3. Take a nap
4. Make dinner
5. Go to the park in the early morning before it gets too hot

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Grapes
2. Ritz crackers w/ cheese
3. Cereal
4. Pretzels
5. Homemade toast (as in homemade bread toasted)

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off house and move back into it
2. Invest
3. Help family w/ bills
4. Save
5. Save (I know, it's boring)

5 places I have lived:
1. Gilbert
2. Las Vegas
3. California
4. Provo
5. Washington

5 Jobs I have had:
1. Piano/flute teacher
2. BYU custodian
3. BYU catering prep
4. Ad department
5. Mommy

0 comments: