Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I make these

So my cousin Kayci is having a boutique this weekend, and I'm going to have some nursing covers for sale. They go for $25, and I thought I'd put my fabrics (they haven't been made into the covers yet) here first in case anybody wants to claim one so it doesn't go to the boutique. People have told me here and there that they want one, so now's your chance! This is the last few I'll make before the baby is born (unless someone orders one). Here they are:













Just leave a comment if you want to claim one. Otherwise they will be on sale this weekend--you're welcome to come and shop! Click here for info.

3 comments:

Amberly said...

Those are WAY cute fabrics. Too bad I don't need a nursing cover.

Stock Family said...

Yeah! I want the one that is the third from the bottom. It has the huge flowers on it with the green background. That is so cute! Thanks! I am planning on coming to the boutique on Saturday, too.

Bre said...

ooooh, I love the fabric in the 5th picture, I'm gonna go look for that.....